At Associates In Oral and Facial Surgery, we realize that having any surgery can be stressful. Our desire is to have your post-operative course progress as smoothly as possible. These instructions provide some general guidelines with regards to pre-operative preprations; your doctor may give you additional instructions as well. Thank you for choosing Associates In Oral and Facial Surgery.
Please adhere to the following guidlines for your visit. Thank You!
- Do not eat or drink anything for six (6) hours prior to surgery.
- You must be accompanied by a responsible adult who must remain in the office during the entire procedure.
- After driving you home, it is suggested that a responsible adult remain with you the rest of the day.
- You cannot drive yourself if you have taken preoperative sedatives or if you have received IV anesthesia.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing so that we can easily place blood pressure cuff, EKG leads, and other monitoring devices. (Short sleeve shirts are helpful.)
If you have any questions regarding a condition, it is best to call the office during REGULAR OFFICE HOURS. A follow-up office visit is provided as a courtesy at no charge. If you have a TRUE emergency, the doctor or his assistant can be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week by calling the appropriate office number below:
New Port Richey Office, (727) 849-8100